On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 08:36:22AM -0800, Todd Poynor wrote: > On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 2:43 AM, Kiran Kumar Raparthy > wrote: > > From: Todd Poynor > > > > usb: phy: introduce usb_phy_set_event interface > > Hi Kiran, this is new stuff that is all your own work and you deserve > the credit. > > Thanks for working to get this feature in shape for mainline! Kiran, what Todd is saying is that $subject is From: Kiran, do you want to resend with that change ? I think this is ready to be moved into my testing/next otherwise. -- balbi