Hi Jens, Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in drivers/block/loop.c between commit c2ca80413553 ("loop: convert to vfs_iter_read/write") from the vfs tree and commit b5dd2f6047ca ("block: loop: improve performance via blk-mq") and several others from the block tree. I have no idea how fixed it up so I just used the version of the file from the block tree (its been there a while). Please have a chat and figure out how to combine these two large changes. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au