On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 09:33:09AM +0530, Viresh Kumar wrote: > On 1 February 2015 at 00:29, Eduardo Valentin wrote: > > From: Arnd Bergmann > > > > Acked-by: Viresh Kumar Thanks! > > Now as these are all compilable as modules, should we look into the drivers as > well to see what they are doing on module unload ? hmm.. it seams to be the case, yes. From a quick look, there are unreleased resources that needs to be freed. However, they are not really on module unload, but on device removal. Which should be a reproducible but even today, in case one manually unbinds the device. Let me have a look here and will be sending something soon. Thanks, Eduardo Valentin