On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 02:46:32 +0530 Kishon Vijay Abraham I wrote: > Hi, > > On Monday 23 March 2015 04:05 AM, NeilBrown wrote: > > Hi Kishon, > > I wonder if you could queue the following for the next merge window. > > They allow the twl4030 phy to provide more information to the > > twl4030 battery charger. > > There are only minimal changes since the first version, particularly > > documentation has been improved. > > There are quite a few things in this series which use the USB PHY library > interface which is kindof deprecated. We should try and use the Generic PHY > library for all of them. It would also be better to add features to the > PHY framework if the we can't achieve something with the existing PHY > framework. Hi, are you able to more specific at all? What is the "USB PHY library"? Where exactly is the "PHY framework"? I know none of the history here and while I could try to guess I suspect there is an even chance I would get wrong. I'm happy to do the work but I want to be sure of what you are asking. Thanks, NeilBrown