Hi Christoph, On Tue, 7 Apr 2015 09:02:14 +0200 Christoph Hellwig wrote: > > On Tue, Apr 07, 2015 at 02:00:35PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Hi Al, > > > > Today's linux-next merge of the vfs tree got a conflict in fs/ext4/inode.c between commit 72b8e0f9fa8a ("ext4: remove unused header files") from the ext4 tree and commit e2e40f2c1ed4 ("fs: move struct kiocb to fs.h") from the vfs tree. > > FYI, the ext4 tree seems to have the crypto support, which I don't think is > ready for 4.1 with all the implications of it.. Actually I was going to ping Ted about that ... Ted, A few of the files added by the ext4 crypto support do not have copyright notices or license acknowledgements ... and there was one place I noticed that has just a template for function documentation that is not very useful. I didn't look further, but was wondering if it had leaked out ... -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au