Hi Jean, > If you think it's not enough, then the address modifier could go > separately before or after the address byte, i.e. either r1@0x123t or > r1@t0x123. I suspect that the latter should be easier to implement. In deed, I would aim for maximum flexibility (i.e. possible to mix 7 and 10 bit addresses), and implement the latter proposal of yours. > > Handling R/W as "just another" flag made this option extremly simple. > > But we probably can work something out. > > I think the proposal above makes more sense than grouping it with the > direction letter (r or w) I agree.