On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 01:02:49AM +0000, Zha, Qipeng wrote: Please don't top post. > Not sure what's your mean using regmap api without bus suport for this case > Confirm many device driver will use this api. Please take a look at the code, particularly the reg_read() and reg_write() interface which I've mentioned in each of my previous replies and their users. If you have queries about these please ask. > The detail is > Beside pmic core driver itself, there are many pmic function device dirvers, > such as gpio, theremal, charger, bcu ..., will use this regmap api to access registers. This sounds like this is a single device, not a generic bus.