On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 06:44:45PM +1000, Alexey Kardashevskiy wrote: > The iommu_table struct keeps a list of IOMMU groups it is used for. > At the moment there is just a single group attached but further > patches will add TCE table sharing. When sharing is enabled, TCE cache > in each PE needs to be invalidated so does the patch. > > This does not change pnv_pci_ioda1_tce_invalidate() as there is no plan > to enable TCE table sharing on PHBs older than IODA2. > > Signed-off-by: Alexey Kardashevskiy Reviewed-by: David Gibson -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson