On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 06:44:52PM +1000, Alexey Kardashevskiy wrote: > This extends iommu_table_group_ops by a set of callbacks to support > dynamic DMA windows management. > > create_table() creates a TCE table with specific parameters. > it receives iommu_table_group to know nodeid in order to allocate > TCE table memory closer to the PHB. The exact format of allocated > multi-level table might be also specific to the PHB model (not > the case now though). > This callback calculated the DMA window offset on a PCI bus from @num > and stores it in a just created table. > > set_window() sets the window at specified TVT index + @num on PHB. > > unset_window() unsets the window from specified TVT. > > This adds a free() callback to iommu_table_ops to free the memory > (potentially a tree of tables) allocated for the TCE table. > > create_table() and free() are supposed to be called once per > VFIO container and set_window()/unset_window() are supposed to be > called for every group in a container. > > This adds IOMMU capabilities to iommu_table_group such as default > 32bit window parameters and others. This makes use of new values in > vfio_iommu_spapr_tce. IODA1/P5IOC2 do not support DDW so they do not > advertise pagemasks to the userspace. > > Signed-off-by: Alexey Kardashevskiy > Acked-by: Alex Williamson Reviewed-by: David Gibson -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson