On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 04:35:01PM +1000, Alexey Kardashevskiy wrote: > There moves locked pages accounting to helpers. > Later they will be reused for Dynamic DMA windows (DDW). > > This reworks debug messages to show the current value and the limit. > > This stores the locked pages number in the container so when unlocking > the iommu table pointer won't be needed. This does not have an effect > now but it will with the multiple tables per container as then we will > allow attaching/detaching groups on fly and we may end up having > a container with no group attached but with the counter incremented. > > While we are here, update the comment explaining why RLIMIT_MEMLOCK > might be required to be bigger than the guest RAM. This also prints > pid of the current process in pr_warn/pr_debug. > > Signed-off-by: Alexey Kardashevskiy > [aw: for the vfio related changes] > Acked-by: Alex Williamson > Reviewed-by: David Gibson > Reviewed-by: Gavin Shan > --- > Changes: > v12: > * added WARN_ON_ONCE() to decrement_locked_vm() for the sake of > documentation Reviewed-by: David Gibson -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson