On Mon, Oct 05, 2015 at 01:33:49AM +0200, Maciej S. Szmigiero wrote: > Hi Emil, > > Thanks for your response, > > On 04.10.2015 12:43, Emil Velikov wrote: > > Hi Maciej, > > > > On 2 October 2015 at 22:40, Maciej S. Szmigiero > > wrote: > >> Anybody here? > >> > >> I've already submitted this patch two times but received no response... > >> > > Seems that the maintainer (Thierry) isn't Cc'ed. > > Yes, he was Cc'ed - see for example https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/512858/ . Sorry, I never received any of your earlier patches. It's in none of my mailboxes nor was it classified as spam. Even searching by message ID doesn't give me a positive hit. > > You might want to > > split the DT binding and vendor prefix to separate patches. > > Do you mean to first submit new vendor prefix then panel patch with docs? > Or even docs separately? This should be three patches: the vendor prefix is usually a separate patch and needs an Acked-by from one of the device tree bindings maintainers. The binding itself should also be a separate patch and the driver changes should come last. Thierry