On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 04:46:49PM +0100, Maxime Ripard wrote: > I guess a separate driver would make it easier to deal with cases like > the one you suggested (shutting down when the load is going to be > lower). I don't see how we could have a good DT representation of that > if we're going to use lists. We can have a driver regardless of what the DT looks like, it's a question of how things get instantiated. > Anyway, I'm fine with both approaches, just let me know what you > prefer. Without seeing an implementation of the lists it's hard to say.