On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 10:56:05PM +0800, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote: > On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 10:53 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > > On Sat, Feb 06, 2016 at 08:42:24PM +0800, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote: > >> Mark, may I assume you are OK with this DTS include listing > >> the regulators, even if their sections are empty? > > If it has no content why have it? > I'd like the regulator core to disable any unused ones. The core > considers regulators that don't have nodes as not having constraints, > and won't touch them. > Any other ways to do this? Or am I going about this the wrong way? The whole point with constraints is that they describe what is safe on a given board. This includes powering off unused regulators - it should be something that the system integrator configures, not something that they get as default.