On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 10:17:39AM +0000, Srinivas Kandagatla wrote: > > > On 16/02/16 23:41, Andrew Lunn wrote: > >Add a regmap for accessing the EEPROM, and then use that with the > >NVMEM framework. Set the NVMEM config structure to enable backward, so > >that the 'eeprom' file in sys is provided by the framework. > > > >Signed-off-by: Andrew Lunn > > This patch looks good to me, Please feel free to add my Ack. Please provide a proper Acked-by. Tools like 'patchwork' collect them automatically which means less manual work for me. Hint: Assign a keyboard macro to your text editor for that.