On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 01:09:00PM +0300, Felipe Balbi wrote: > Baolin Wang writes: > > +#include > > +#include > > +#include > > +#include > not very nice to depend on either of or platform_device here. What about > PCI-based devices ? The header inclusion shouldn't be conditional though. But looking at the patch I can't immediately see any use of these in the code anyway. > > +static DEVICE_ATTR_RW(sdp_limit); > why RW ? Who's going to use these ? Also, you're not documenting this > new sysfs file. If they end up not writeable should we just remove them entirely since they should just be the spec values?