On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 11:17:38PM +0530, Laxman Dewangan wrote: > HW and chip team did simulation with tegra and PMIC and found that the board > needs more capacitance then what Vendor recommended for proper signal > conditioning on interface. So they put the difference capactitance value and > this causes deviation in ramp delay from advertised value. In out design, we > measured the ramp time as 50mv/us when PMIC is configured for 100mV/us. > So for all settling time, we need to use the ramp as 50mV/us. > From DT, I will provide regulator-ramp-delay as 50mv/us. > But I do not have property for saying 100mv/us for PMIC configurations and > this is what makes need of 2nd property. So the PMIC actually has a setting for the rate you're seeing but for some resaon you can't use it?