On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 06:52:18PM +0530, Shardar Shariff Md wrote: > Enable multi-master mode in I2C_CNFG reg based on hw features. > Using single/multi-master mode bit introduced for Tegra210, > whereas multi-master mode is enabled by default in HW for T124 and > earlier Tegra SOC. Enabling this bit doesn't explicitly start > treating the bus has having multiple masters, but will start > checking for arbitration lost and reporting when it occurs. > > The Tegra210 I2C controller supports single/multi master mode. > Add chipdata for Tegra210 and its compatibility string so that > Tegra210 will select data that enables multi master mode correctly. > > Do below prerequisites for multi-master bus if "multi-master" > dt property entry is added. > 1. Enable 1st level clock always set. > 2. Disable 2nd level clock gating (slcg which > is supported from T124 SOC and later chips) > > Signed-off-by: Shardar Shariff Md Applied to for-next, thanks!