On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 08:38:42PM +0300, Vladimir Zapolskiy wrote: > From: Robin Gong > > Add set_pretimeout since our watchdog driver has those interfaces and > obviously, the new common watchdog framework didn't implement this > interface. > > Signed-off-by: Robin Gong > [vzapolskiy: rebased, added an inline comment to describe new interface] > Signed-off-by: Vladimir Zapolskiy Why didn't you just take my patch and worked on it? This would have added the documentation Guenter explicitly requested when reviewing Robin's patch. And it would have get rid of the bug you have in the *_invalid function. I also don't think the split-up into three patches is necessary here, but that might just be me.