On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 09:42:48PM -0700, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote: > On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 09:37:23AM +0800, Lu Baolu wrote: > > Add support to retrieve fixed voltage configure information through > > ACPI interface. This is needed for Intel Bay Trail devices, where a > > GPIO is used to control the USB vbus. > Can't do anything with this until I get an ack from the "owners" of this > file. Please allow a reasonable time for review, it's been under a week since this was posted. I would *not* expect this to be applied to another tree, please don't do that.