On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 07:24:15PM +0200, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote: > On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 2:15 PM, Mark Brown wrote: > > On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 02:52:11AM +0100, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote: > >> What follows is my prototype implementation of this. It took some time > >> to develop (much more than I was hoping for), but here it goes at last. > > Might be worth posting this outside the thread with CCs to people > > working on system integration like SoC maintainers - I'd completely > > missed this as it was buried and looked like the middle of an old > > discussion. > OK > I can resend it afresh, but need to do some rework due to some changes > that happened in the meantime. Yeah, it looks like the actual patches didn't get much comment but there's the constant grumbling about deferred probe which it'd be good to resolve.