On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 10:21:24PM +0530, Vinay Simha BN wrote: > Add documentation for lt070me05000 panel > > Cc: Archit Taneja > Cc: John Stultz > Cc: Thierry Reding > Cc: Sumit Semwal > Signed-off-by: Vinay Simha BN > Acked-by: Rob Herring > > -- That's not a valid separator, so git am doesn't cut it off at the right point, which means that I had to manually delete this. I've done so now but in the future, please make sure to use the proper separator (---) so that maintainers don't have to manually intervene. Thierry