On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 07:44:32AM -0500, Rob Herring wrote: > On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:53 AM, Mark Brown wrote: > > There's no point in standard property names if the interpretation has to > > be non-standard. > Okay, I agree with the system specific interpretation part. However, I > don't think using simple-card or not determines using common > properties. The point here is that if those properties were to have a standard meaning the system would be using simple-card anyway, the meaning is entirely in the context of the card.