On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 10:35:08PM +0800, Lijun Ou wrote: > The HiSilicon Network Substem is a long term evolution IP which is > supposed to be used in HiSilicon ICT SoCs. HNS (HiSilicon Network > Sybsystem) also has a hardware support of performing RDMA with > RoCEE. > The driver for HiSilicon RoCEE(RoCE Engine) is a platform driver and > will support mulitple versions of SOCs in future. This version of driver > is meant to support Hip06 SoC(which confirms to RoCEv1 hardware > specifications). > > Changes v9 -> v10: I stopped my review on patch 9.