Hi Chris, On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 12:26:05PM +1000, Chris Lapa wrote: > This patch set adds device tree support for the MAX8903 battery charger. > It also cleans up logic with dc_valid, dok and dcm pins as well as > fixing up validity checking of gpios. > > I verified these patches work on a board I have here, which uses the > DC power side (not the USB portition) of the MAX8903. I queued this into my for-next branch, except for the dtsi file, which I dropped from your first patch. Please submit it separately to the correct maintainers. [...] > arch/arm/boot/dts/dairytest-servo.dtsi | 36 ++++ [...] -- Sebastian