On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 08:28:18PM +0200, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote: > Hello Konstantin, > > The man-pages Bugzilla component (as well as other components on > Bugzilla by the look of things) is receiving vast quantities of spam. > What can be done about this? (Just marking the bugs private and > closing isn't workable. There's just too many bugs coming in...). Not much can be done. :( Bugzilla's default spam-fighting capabilities are abysmal -- I can't even delete any accounts without installing multiple extensions. I'm actively investigating what we can do to improve the situation and will follow up shortly. Regards, -- Konstantin Ryabitsev Linux Foundation Collab Projects Montréal, Québec