On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 11:34:41PM -0400, Rich Felker wrote: > I was able to get it working via the clk api and I'll include support > for this in the next version of the patch, but to actually use it > depends on changing arch/sh to use the common clk framework; otherwise > there's no way to provide a suitable clk in the DT and have > [devm_]clk_get actually pick it up. Should I keep around the option of > using clock-frequency too? That would be most convenient. It sounds like at the minute the devices all have one frequency anyway in which case just having a default frequency in there that you fall back to if you get -ENOENT from a failed clock lookup might be enough?