Hi, On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 07:34:46PM +0200, Paul Kocialkowski wrote: > When the charger is missing (disconnected), it is safe to assume that > the charger chip is no charging. > > This is especially relevant when a status GPIO is present and the > charger is getting disconnected. bq24735_charger_is_charging will be > triggered due to the interrupt then, it will attempt to read whether it > is charging through i2c, which will fail as the charger is disconnected. > > This also fixes that specific issue. Thanks, I queued this one into my for-next branch. -- Sebastian