On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 08:28:12PM +0100, SF Markus Elfring wrote: > > You've got MIME headers in the middle of the patch description. > The extra header fields were automatically added by the tool “git” > because I dared to use an Unicode character in the commit message > for this patch (and a few others). > Would you like to change the mentioned implementation detail at all? Well, I've deleted the mails now so... Better yet would be to send patches with a sender address matching the author information in your patches so they don't get any mangling in the body at all.