Hi Florian, On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 11:37:27AM +0100, Florian Vaussard wrote: > Hi Maxime, > > On 01/26/2017 10:05 AM, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > Hi, > > > > Here is a new attempt at getting the MMC controllers running, following the > > work done by Andre. > > > > This has been tested on a board with one SDIO device (a Marvell WiFi chip) > > and a Kingston eMMC with 1.8V IOs. > > > > For SDIO, the HS DDR mode works just fine. That serie also enables the > > SDR104 mode to work on the devices that are capable of this. > > > > For the eMMC, HS200 with the voltage switch works. HS400 doesn't at the > > moment, but since it's significantly more complex, and at the same time > > Allwinner recommends to limit its frequency to 100MHz, this doesn't have > > any benefits. If there's any at some point, this can be added later. > > > > Let me know what you think, > > Maxime > > > > FWIW I tested this series and got decent throughput (190 Mbps in UDP) with a > Marvell SDIO Wifi chip. The board becomes unresponsive between 30 to 60 minutes > of iperf torture, but I strongly suspect a hardware issue underneath. Feel free > to add my Tested-by on the MMC patches if you need it. Thanks for testing! Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering http://free-electrons.com