Hi, On Fri, Feb 03, 2017 at 10:07:28PM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote: > On Fri 2017-02-03 14:32:19, Pali Rohár wrote: > > On Friday 03 February 2017 13:35:08 Pavel Machek wrote: > > > N900 contains front and back camera, with a switch between the > > > two. This adds support for the switch component, and it is now > > > possible to select between front and back cameras during runtime. > > > > IIRC for controlling cameras on N900 there are two GPIOs. Should > > not you have both in switch driver? > > I guess you recall wrongly :-). Switch seems to work. The issue was > with switch GPIO also serving as reset GPIO for one sensor, or > something like that, if _I_ recall correctly ;-). I have a schematic in my master thesis, which shows how the camera sensors are connected to the SoC. The PDF is available here: https://www.uni-oldenburg.de/fileadmin/user_upload/informatik/ag/svs/download/thesis/Reichel_Sebastian.pdf The schematic is on page 37 (or 45 if your PDF reader does not use different numbers for the preamble stuff). --Sebastian