Hi Dmitry, On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 12:40:41 -0800 Dmitry Torokhov wrote: [...] > > Let me cite myself: > > > > >> This makes it possible to pre-calibrate the touch so that is > > >> (almost) > > Yes, it allows you to pre-calibrate, I get it. But you still do > properly calibrate later, right? So you are doing double work here, > once in kernel, and second time in userspace. > I as a daily user of that tsc2007 patch series say that I had never the wish to calibrate it later in a better way. I am doing console work with a virtual keyboard on it. So it is rarely double work here. Regards, Andreas