Hi! [I droped some CCs here, you may want to check the CC list]. > > These are different bugs. > > > > On x60, I see failures doing hotplug/unplug in a loop, or lot of > > suspends. Someone seen it in v4.8-stable etc. Old bug. Rare to hit. > > > > Desktop machine was failing to boot, and had some fun with > > suspend/resume too. Boot hang was reproducible with right > > procedure. (Hard poweroff, cold boot.). That one was introduced in > > 4.10-rc cycle. > > Pavel, is there any chance you could apply this patch on top of latest linus tree > and send me your resulting dmesg log? This has the two reverted patches plus some > debugging code. The amount of printk shouldn't be too big, I tested it home without > issue. > > If you can't manage to dump the dmesg, please try to take a picture of your screen > so that I can see the last messages starting with "NEXT_TICK_READ". > > Thanks! I guess I can. But I'll only have one 80x25 screen to look at... .config is attached. Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html