On Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 12:02:45PM -0800, Matthias Kaehlcke wrote: > The new function allows consumers to determine if a regulator is > continuous or discrete, and whether the results of Why? As we discussed at ELC this is an implementation detail of the regulator and it's to an extent a taste decision if the regulator is represented as a linear range or a continuous range (in fact given improvements in the core we could probably just update all continuous range regulators to linear ones). > regulator_count_voltages() and regulator_list_voltage() correspond > to the regulator itself or its supply. Why? > Change-Id: I1198cee9fff60dc747a02860e9652034f4d5da33 Don't include noise like this upstream.