On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 11:45:45AM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > Hi all, > > Today's linux-next merge of the drm-tegra tree got a conflict in: > > drivers/gpu/drm/tegra/drm.c > > between commit: > > 10437d9b475e ("drm: tegra: use vblank hooks in struct drm_crtc_funcs") > > from the drm tree and commit: > > 3f2ea8cee24f ("drm/tegra: Don't leak kernel pointer to userspace") > > from the drm-tegra tree. > > I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This > is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial > conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree > is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider cooperating > with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly > complex conflicts. Stephen, your resolution looks good to me. Dave, the conflict is fairly trivial to resolve, but if you prefer I can rebase the Tegra tree onto your -next to avoid it. Thierry