Hi! > +- qcom,pattern: > + Usage: optional > + Value type: > + Definition: list of 16 bit duty cycle values to make up the pattern to > + be programmed into the LUT. Values should be in the range > + [0,512). > + > +- qcom,pattern-length-ms: > + Usage: optional > + Value type: > + Definition: duration, in milliseconds, of the ramp generator running > + one pass over the defined pattern > + > +- qcom,pattern-pause-lo-ms: > + Usage: optional > + Value type: > + Definition: duration, in milliseconds, for the ramp generator to pause > + before iterating over the pattern > + > +- qcom,pattern-pause-hi-ms: > + Usage: optional > + Value type: > + Definition: duration, in milliseconds, for the ramp generator to pause > + after iterating over the pattern > + > +- qcom,pattern-ping-pong: > + Usage: optional > + Value type: > + Definition: denotes that the ramp generator should reverse direction > + when reaching the end of the pattern, instead of wrapping > + to the beginning > + > +- qcom,pattern-oneshot: > + Usage: optional > + Value type: > + Definition: denotes that the ramp generator should stop after a single > + pass over the pattern > + > +- qcom,pattern-reverse: > + Usage: optional > + Value type: > + Definition: denotes that the ramp generator should operate backwards > + over the pattern I'd not do this. While we _may_ want to specify default trigger and default blinking behaviour, we should do it in a way that is common for all the drivers. Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html