On Wed, Apr 05, 2017 at 11:51:45AM +0800, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote: > On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 2:01 AM, Icenowy Zheng wrote: > > Allwinner A64 SoC features a NMI controller, which is usually connected > > to the AXP PMIC. > > > > Add support for it. > > > > Signed-off-by: Icenowy Zheng > > This might not be the best representation of the R_INTC block. Though > we'd need to change it for all SoCs if we want to be accurate. For now, What do you think would be a good representation? Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering http://free-electrons.com