Hi! > > > So that yields: > > > > > > * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it > > > * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free > > > * Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or at your option) any > > > * later version; or, when distributed separately from the Linux kernel or > > > * incorporated into other software packages, subject to the > > > > You have more )s there than (s. > > Thanks just removed that pesky ) > > > Can you get rid of the "when distributed separately from the Linux > > kernel or incorporated into other software packages," wording? I'm not > > exactly sure what it is trying to say, and if it limits the license > > below in any way. > > I had to pick an "or language" used already upstream and which folks were OK > with, this was one and I went with it. I prefer it as it makes it clear the > intent is outside of Linux I wish copyleft-next to apply. Yes, the intent is clear. What is not clear is if the intent is legally binding. Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html