Hi Thierry, On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 12:16:44AM +0200, Thierry Escande wrote: > From: Joseph Lo > Again, please copy the original author. > The cros_ec_i2c driver is still active after it had suspended or before it > resumes. Besides that, it also tried to transfer data even after the I2C > host had been suspended. This leads the system to crash. > > During the test, we also observed that the EC needs to be resumed > earlier due to some status polling from the EC firmware (e.g. battery > status). This patch moves the PM ops to late stage to make it work > normally. > > Signed-off-by: Joseph Lo > Signed-off-by: Thierry Escande Acked-by: Benson Leung Thanks! Benson -- Benson Leung Staff Software Engineer Chrome OS Kernel Google Inc. bleung@google.com Chromium OS Project bleung@chromium.org