Hi Russell, On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 11:46:16PM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote: > On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 04:48:16PM +0200, Antoine Tenart wrote: > > This patch adds logic to reconfigure the comphy/gop when the link status > > change at runtime. This is very useful on boards such as the mcbin which > > have SFP and Ethernet ports connected to the same MAC port: depending on > > what the user connects the driver will automatically reconfigure the > > link mode. > > This commit commentry needs updating - as I've already pointed out in > the previous round, the need to reconfigure things has *nothing* to do > with there being SFP and "Ethernet" ports present. Hence, your commit > message is entirely misleading. That's right. I'll update the commit message. Thanks! Antoine -- Antoine Ténart, Free Electrons Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering http://free-electrons.com