Hi! > > But yes, Rafael's patch looks like the minimal one-liner. But I think > > we should do the %gs load early too for the 32-bit stack canary case, > > kind of like we need to do %fs for percpu base. > > I'll try to get to this in a day or so -- is that okay? Or should we > do some trivial fix/revert and fix it for real next time around? I can test the patch.... But given this is already "regression fix for x86-64 caused regression on x86-32", I really believe we should merge trivial fix now, and do the cleanups / nicer fixes sometime later? Thanks, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html