Attached, but heads up on this: when redirecting the output of lspci -vvv to a text file as root I get pcilib: sysfs_read_vpd: read failed: Input/output error I can find bugs filed for various distros to this same effect, but haven't tracked down any explanations. On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 12:19:19AM +0100, Thomas Gleixner wrote: > On Thu, 28 Dec 2017, Thomas Gleixner wrote: > > > On Thu, 28 Dec 2017, Alexandru Chirvasitu wrote: > > > > > Attached. > > > > > > I don't have a 4.14 family kernel available at the moment on that > > > machine. What I'm attaching comes from the 4.13 one I was playing with > > > yesterday, what with kexec and all. > > > > Good enough. Thanks ! > > Spoke too fast. Could you please run that command as root? > > And while at it please provide the output of > > cat /proc/interrupts > > as well. > > Thanks, > > tglx >