On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 01:24:45AM +0900, Masahiro Yamada wrote: > A card detect GPIO is set up only for platforms with "cd-gpios" > DT property or TMIO_MMC_USE_GPIO_CD flag. However, the driver > core always uses mmc_gpio_get_cd, which just fails with -ENOSYS > if ctx->cd_gpio is unset. > > The bit 5 of the status register provides the current signal level > of the CD line. Allow to use it if the GPIO is unused. > > Signed-off-by: Masahiro Yamada As mentioned before (sorry, I lost this thread :( ), I like the refactoring to select in probe() which function to call depending on GPIO usage or not. If you like, we can do the same for read_only, too. Thanks!