On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 12:02:26PM +0100, Maxime Ripard wrote: > Hi, > > Here is an attempt at supporting the LVDS output in our DRM driver. This > has been tested on the A83T (with DE2), but since everything is basically > in the TCON, it should also be usable on the older SoCs with minor > modifications. > > This was the occasion to refactor a bunch of things. The most notable ones > would be the documentation, and split of the UI layers in the mixer code, > and the switch to kfifo for our endpoint parsing code in the driver that > fixes an issue introduced by the switch to BFS. > > Let me know what you think, > Maxime I've applied all the patches. Thanks! Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering http://free-electrons.com