On Wednesday 14 February 2018 22:52:33 Pali Rohár wrote: > On Monday 27 November 2017 13:13:01 Karel Zak wrote: > > On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 08:19:25PM +0100, Pali Rohár wrote: > > > On Monday 20 November 2017 12:12:56 Karel Zak wrote: > > > > Go ahead and send patch :-) (also with LABEL_FATBOOT=) > > > > > > Ok, I prepared patches for util-linux including LABEL_FATBOOT: > > > https://github.com/karelzak/util-linux/compare/master...pali:master > > > > Seems good. I'll wait for official pull request. Thanks! > > > > > I have not created official pull request on github yet as Andreas have > > > not decided yet about dosfstools/fatlabel... > > > > OK. > > Looks like that Andreas is not responding to mailing list, nor to > private emails, nor on github for 3-4 months ... I hope he is OK. > > But I do not know what happened with dosfstools project now in this > case, if it is going to be fixed or not. > > I have prepared more patches for dosfstools project, but do not know if > I should open new pull requests or wait (how long?) or do something > else. > > If it helps for somebody, I can create fork of dosfstools project and > include there all changes which I have prepared. > > Any opinion? What other people think about this situation right now? > > Karel, do you want to create official pull request for above util-linux > changes, even without fixes in dosfstools project? CC linux-fsdevel@vger.kernel.org as there can be other people interested in FAT & dosfstools... -- Pali Rohár pali.rohar@gmail.com