* Next batch of LKMM patches
@ 2018-02-26 22:13 Paul E. McKenney
From: Paul E. McKenney @ 2018-02-26 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stern, parri.andrea, will.deacon, peterz, boqun.feng, npiggin,
	dhowells, j.alglave, luc.maranget, akiyks
  Cc: linux-kernel

Hello!

The following set of LKMM patches in -rcu look to me to be ready to
send off.  If you disagree, please do let me know so that we can fix
whatever problems that there might be.  If I do not hear otherwise,
I will send them off this coming Friday.

							Thanx, Paul

5bb25a486ccb "memory-barriers: More text to de-emphasize smp_read_barrier_depends()"
b59fd89b465f "tools/memory-model: Remove mention of docker/gentoo image"
d5e6bc0a0ed4 "tools/memory-order: Add documentation of new litmus test
3eab67f3c41b "tools/memory-model: Update: Remove rb-dep, smp_read_barrier_depends, and lockless_dereference"

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-02-26 22:13 UTC | newest]