Hi! > >> Ok, so this code looks pretty crazy to me: I tried removing the > >> "of_find_spi_gpio" part, and audio started working. > > > > Hmm. Looks like audio is working w/o any changes, too. Not sure why > > festival hung on me before. > > Does it mean that mainline is working find for you or > do we need to look deeper into the problem in the OF > lookup? It now works for me. (But take a look at the patch I sent -- I believe you are still overwriting return values in a bad way, and code is quite confusing). Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html