Hi Petr, On Fri, 2 Mar 2018 16:54:54 +0100 Petr Mladek wrote: > > It is a mistery to me. The error appears when I move any of > dump_stack_print_info() or show_regs_print_info() function > definitions from kernel/printk/printk.c to lib/dump_stack.c. > All the other changes seems unrelated. Presumably because the Blackfin dumpstack() calls dump_stack_print_info() so if you move that into lib/dumpstack.o, then that file is dragged in and it contains another copy of dumpstack(). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell