On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 04:57:48PM +0100, codekipper@gmail.com wrote: > Some codecs require a different amount of a bit clocks per frame > than what is calculated by using the sample width. Use a slot > width override property to provide this mechanism. If this is a CODEC requirement we should really be working this out from the CODEC rather than adding a DT property on the I2S controller, or at the very least putting this in the machine drivers. The generic drivers already have support for mclk-fs and there's an operation set_bclk_ratio() for them to use though we don't have a DT binding for that yet.