Hi, On Wed, May 02, 2018 at 05:44:17PM +0200, Enric Balletbo i Serra wrote: > From: Sameer Nanda > > This driver gets various bits of information about what is connected to > USB PD ports from the EC and converts that into power_supply properties. > > Signed-off-by: Sameer Nanda > Signed-off-by: Enric Balletbo i Serra > Acked-by: Lee Jones I suppose Lee's Ack was mainly for the no longer relevant MFD part of this patch. > --- Reviewed-by: Sebastian Reichel I would be fine with merging this for 4.18, but it has a dependency on patch 1 for MFD. Lee, can you provide a immutable branch for patch 1? -- Sebastian