Hi Jens, On Tue, 29 May 2018 08:22:43 -0600 Jens Axboe wrote: > > On 5/29/18 2:12 AM, Christoph Hellwig wrote: > > Meh. Do we really need these switch to octal patches to start > > with? I mean, I personally prefer octal, but just switching around > > in random code that isn't otherwise changed creates nothing but churn. > > This is exactly why I hesitated doing it, I knew it would end up > with conflicts. The main reason was to get rid of the inconsistency, > since we had a fair mix of octal and symbolic names. But the conflicts are all trivial ... -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell